Non-Fiction Books for Other Authors
As an indie author, Ian has focused on all aspects of writing, publishing and marketing his fiction thrillers. As part of this, Ian has developed and adopted a wide range of strategies to help readers discover his books. Some of these he shares as tips here on his website.
In particular, Ian has found Twitter to be one of the best social media platforms from which to market and sell his books. But, you can’t just spam your Twitter followers to death! And so Ian has developed a set of advanced techniques to help authors sell more books. He reveals his secrets in this new non-fiction book.
Here’s the blurb:
Advanced Twitter Strategies for Authors reveals how to effectively exploit Twitter to market your books and systematically drive thousands of potential purchasers to your works on Amazon and other retailers.
- How to attract over 400 new followers. Every day!
- How to avoid being perceived as a spammer while boldly promoting your books.
- Why becoming an effective influencer on the subject or themes of your books helps you sell more.
- How to engage effectively while always coming across as human.
- How to focus your time on Twitter into 15 incredibly productive minutes a day!
These techniques are equally applicable to fiction and non-fiction authors. And also to published and yet-to-be-published authors.
Implement the techniques revealed in Advanced Twitter Strategies for Authors and witness the traffic visiting your books’ storefronts massively increase!
If you’d like to know more, click here.